once you have rented your baby, you need to dress the part. that's where mod/nos comes in.

layering is a must right now with this brutally cold weather. at the same time, sneak some spring pieces into your wardrobe, like this amazing striped sweater layered over a basic white button down and an adorable grey cotton blazer. pair it with black leggings (available at mod/nos) or denim and *poof* you have the perfect outfit to go with your stand-in baby. (it's also a great outfit for looking bad-ass when standing in front of a wall full of graffiti. with a rental baby, of course).
i'm not sure where you get said *stand-in babies* but i have facebooked both ms. klum and andrea to find out where i can rent one. i haven't heard back from them yet but i kinda want to borrow andrea's because according to the baby pictures, all hers does is sleep which in my mind is really the best thing one of these little angels could do. plus she's really cute and if i'm going to accessorizing my every move with another human being i would want it to be with Lucia the incredible stand-in baby.
I have been dying to read this blog!! Hilarious :) I thank you for the many compliments sprinkled in this blog ..... but I am not quite back to my old body yet. I am working on it. (If by working on it you mean eating everything in sight!) P.S. I now loaned my "hollywood tummy" to Natalie Portman.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You are not allowed to write anymore blogs about Lucia and I until you actually visit her us in person.
<3 Andrea and Lucia